Saturday, January 23, 2010

Skjei Lefse Fest 2009!

To celebrate Christmas, the Skjei kiddos (now thriving as resposible adults...) and their significant others got together and made Norwegian lefse! Although I completely undercooked the potatoes in the beginning, I was able to redeem myself by bribing my judgmental siblings with gifts of personalized alcohol! It always seems to do the trick!



Here are some shots of the festivities!

Scott, you've always been a charmer

Beano and Gen



The assembly line


Beano with Sukey-Jean-Gina



Having someone take glamour shotz of me while in my drunken giggly stupor. 'Twas a lengthy morning of rum n' eggnogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Festive and Happy days...wishing them for your family everyday.

farmhouse wares said...

Megan, Thanks for stopping by my blog. You can see a coop picture here: http://farmhousemusings.blogspot.com/2009/07/chicken-report.html

I'll try to get more up soon.