Friday, May 8, 2009

Making a blog - I agree, Ali...let's get this baby rolling again!

I don't have much to report or any photos to share (can't figure out how to get them from my new NWPT Christmas party gift camera to my computer yet)...

So here is an update from the Vogel crew. Work is very busy for me (got home at 12:3oam and was back up and at it by 5am). I am going to a baby shower this weekend for a law school friend named Rike. We are also hopefully going to make an offer on the property we have been looking at in Stanwood. Fingers crossed!

On Sunday we are going to join the Madsen crew for Mother's Day at Emerald Downs. Should be a good time. Jeff and I watched the Kentucky Derby last weekend so I am in the spirit already!

OK y'all... I am going to sign off now. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Grammy (Mom) said...

Hey Ali I am very impressed with your "creative state"! Thank you for the great belly laugh- I think blogs are a great way to share both! Thank you Ali Z (ooops Ash!) for linking me to some good memories! Happy Thanksgiving and MERRY Christmas to all of you!
Joyce (Zeigen) Cole